Don't let the flu get you
Get immunised now!
Cystic Fibrosis Week
Tuesday 21 August 2012
1.30 pm at the Memorial Hall Supper Room next to the Library on Main St, Otaki.
Speaker: Dr Steven Finlay, CEO of the Cleantech Trust
Refreshment at conclusion
RVSP by 19th August 2012
Tel: (06) 364 8664
Friday 31 August
Cancer Society "Daffodil Day"
Last update:01 March 2017
Home > Health Organisations
The Central PHO is a not-for-profit charitable trust, that provides primary healthcare services to the enrolled population, encompassing the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Tararua and Otaki areas.
Primary healthcare services are managed and delivered in the community through the PHO.
Our key roles are to:
* Work with local communities and enrolled populations
* Identify and remove health inequalities
* Offer access to comprehensive services to improve, maintain & restore people’s health
* Co-ordinate care across service areas
* Continuously improve quality using good information