The Central PHO is a not-for-profit charitable trust, that provides primary healthcare services to the enrolled population, encompassing the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Tararua and Otaki areas.
Primary healthcare services are managed and delivered in the community through the PHO.
Our key roles are to:
* Work with local communities and enrolled populations
* Identify and remove health inequalities
* Offer access to comprehensive services to improve, maintain & restore people’s health
* Co-ordinate care across service areas
* Continuously improve quality using good information