Palmerston North Branch:
Shop 27a, The Plaza
84 The Square
Tel: (06) 354 5690
Fax: (06) 354 5691
Monday - Wednesday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Horowhenua Health Centre
62 Liverpool Street
Tel: (0800) 800 854 or (06) 296 1266
Fax: (04) 296 1268
Friday 9:00am - 3:30pm
Bay Audiology - Our Services
Here's a quick look at what Bay Audiology can do for you:
- Diagnostic hearing tests for both adults and children
- Hearing aid consultations and evaluations
- Hearing aid testing and servicing for all makes and models, and hearing aid batteries
- Information and advice on tinnitus
- Cochlear implant services available at the Bealey Ave clinic, Christchurch
- Balance disorder treatments available at our Takapuna clinic, Auckland
- Hearing tests for civil aviation, diving and pre-employment medicals
- Advice on hearing protection and conservation
- Advice on funding and finance options
- Advice on assistive listening devices
- Courses for getting the best from your hearing aid.
All Bay Audiology staff are all highly qualified audiology professionals registered with New Zealand professional organisations.
Bay Audiology hearing clinics combine the very best in purpose-built consulting areas with the latest equipment, to ensure that we accurately diagnose and treat our customers' hearing problems. We pride ourselves on the quality of our advice and range of treatments for every budget.
A full diagnostic hearing test (also known as a hearing assessment) is non-invasive, completely painless and takes less than an hour. Our hearing tests are a series of simple checks in a sound-treated environment. We test each ear's ability to hear pure tones. There's no reason to ignore hearing loss, so if you think you have a hearing problem, having your hearing tested by a Bay audiologist is a great idea.
You don't need to see a doctor before making an appointment with us, just contact us to book a time.
Once the hearing test is completed, Bay Audiology staff will send your hearing test results and a report to your doctor. If you require hearing aids, your audiologist will explain everything that's involved in selection and fitting.
Your hearing assessment fee may be covered by insurance (just check your policy), ACC or by other government assistance. Click here to find out more.
To arrange an appointment at one of our hearing clinics, please contact us free on 0800 600 545, book online or call a Bay Audiology hearing centre nearest you. Alternatively, check out our online hearing test!